Monday, November 22, 2010

Love.....................Life





We bustle along and deal with the ongoings of life. Endless attempts to break the monotony. Constantly in search of smiles. We awake to hear the laugh we have come to love, and see the eyes that start us better than our morning coffee. Thoughts are plugged away, and some fail to reach out. We pry and stretch yet they stay put. When does the road open to us for good? It seems sometimes hearts drop in an instant for no reason. I still claim to be at my best. I've been dragged from the depths and found new beginnings. My smiles come without fail. There are still parts to pick and choose, but it feels better by the day. Sometimes I feel over-exerted, but its what makes my heart full so for that I don't think twice. I look down the line to the days in the future. I know my time will come. Everything will settle and the endless brewing thoughts will subside for good. Content. Happy. Life. I fear that there is still much unsaid. Much worry for naught.
I wouldn't trade what I have for the world. I fall asleep each night steaming for what will come with the sunrise. Countless worlds I want to see and endless plans to take hold of. Every rose has its thorns. Our last words sometimes lead astray from other thoughts and wandering minds, but our hearts still hold tight. With time the gleam only grows. Never before have I had this glow, and I can't stand to lose it. My heart has been captured, and I await the day when my perfect comes together. Each day is better than the last, and one step closer to forever. I'll keep up my end for as long as my body will let me. I remember that day when we stared for hours. Who could have know it would have brought us here. I'm thankful for that ultimate decision and everything that ensued. I feel better than I can remember, and I hope the feeling never subsides. Here I stand, strong and willing. Words cannot describe yet I won't cease trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment